23/09/2021: EFX's Brand New Client Area
As part of our ongoing commitment to providing the best possible trading environment for all our traders, EuropeFX is delighted to announce the launch of a brand-new Client Area. It is designed to make trading and navigation intuitive and effortless.
• Convert to the new client area right from your dashboard
• Place trades instantly on WebTrader
• Switch between real money and demo accounts
Need some time to adjust? You will be able to convert to the new client area and revert to the previous one with just a click of a button. The option to switch between the new and previous client areas will only be available for a limited time as we gradually fade out the previous client area.
20/09/2021: The DAX 30 Index is Growing to Become the DAX 40 Index
Please be advised that, as of today, 20th September 2021, the German DAX index will change from DAX 30 to DAX 40.
What does this mean?
– The index is growing from 30 companies to 40
– They are implementing strict new index listing and de-listing criteria
What does this mean for you?
All trading conditions such as contract sizes, swaps, commissions, and others will remain unchanged.
What are the new companies added to the Index?
4. Siemens Healthineers
For more information about changes to the DAX index please click this link.
06/07/2021: NVIDIA Announces Four-for-One Stock Split
Please be informed that, following the company’s announcement of 21st May 2021, NVIDIA will proceed with a normal four-for-one stock split on July 19th, 2021.
Trading on the new NVIDIA split stock will commence with the new price on July 20th, 2021.
What this means for you:
1) EuropeFX will multiply the volume of NVIDIA stock CFDs by 4 times on July 19 after closing.
2) EuropeFX will divide the opening price of NVIDIA stock CFDs by 4 times on July 19 after closing.
For more information about NVIDIA’s stock split please follow this link, and to learn more about how this stock split may affect your open positions, please contact our Customer Support team.
02/07/2021: General Electric Announces Reverse Stock Split
Please be informed that, following the company’s announcement of 18th June 2021, General Electric will proceed with a 1-for-8 reverse stock split at the end of trading today. Trading on the new GE split stock will commence on August 2nd, 2021.
What this means for you
1. EuropeFX will change GE’s trading status to close only from 24.07.21 to 02.08.21
2. Any General Electric positions that are still open at the end of the trading day on 30.07.2021, will be closed automatically by EuropeFX.
For more information about General Electric’s reverse stock split please follow this link, and to learn more about how this stock split may affect your open positions, please contact our Customer Support team.
03/06/21: Fraudulent Website Alert
Please be informed that we have identified a website https://www.europetrading(.)org/* that is fraudulently using our company name and CySEC license number.
We would like to assure you that neither EuropeFX nor Maxiflex Ltd has any connection nor relationship with the above website and you are advised to treat it with extreme suspicion and caution.
To more information regarding Maxiflex Ltd and its authorised web properties, please visit https://www.cysec.gov.cy/en-GB/entities/investment-firms/cypriot/42661.
Official EuropeFX Website: https://europefx.com/
Fraudulent Website: https://www.europetrading(.)org/*
The motives behind the fake website are unknown, but to prevent possible fraud or data breach, please do not attempt access this website.
* To prevent accidental access to the fake website from the above links, we have altered the URL by adding brackets around the period.